Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hi all,
It's been a while since I last posted here. For a variety of reasons, I've had to put this aside. In the meantime, however, I have been in contact with a number of people, including some of you who have posted comments here. I've also had a few more potential leads on information, and may have more to post in the near future.

One person I've recently made an acquaintance with is a grad student in Munich, Christian Höschler, who is writing his Master's thesis on the DP camp at Bad Aibling. In my conversations with him, it is clear that there is no coherent archive for this facility. That means you are the memory of this place, for now.

If you have any information about his research, or have anything to contribute, he would appreciate it if you could contact him at christianhoeschler@gmx.de.


He has also been good enough to share information on some of the topics I've mentioned here before, which I will pass along in the future.

No comments: